Sunday, January 17, 2010

My friend is a wonderful artist



When I received an email from Karen this afternoon, this image was in the letter. She recently encouraged me to take an online photo shop elements class that she was also interested in taking We both thought it would be fun to do together. She in CA, me in MO. Long story short, my operating system was not up to it and frankly, I am not sure I would have been either. In any case when I wrote to compliment her on this great design, she wrote back and gave me permission to share with all of you. The quilter is her grandmother. How cool is that? if you want to see more, click on Vintage Findings in the left column. You will not be sorry.

1 comment:

Purple Pam said...

I love it that you are on a Christmas countdown already! LOL! Beautiful pictures of beautiful applique blocks.